Thursday, May 21, 2020

Quarantine Photography March, 2020 No. 2


Drawing with Suzanne Werder


Evening Sky


Study Window View


TP Roll - Thinking as a Meme?


Foggy Ravine

       This is my second installment of some of the photographs I took in March, 2020.  Other thoughts that popped up during this time which I may or may not have shared on Facebook:
                           
I made a list of things to do every day.  I felt lucky if I was able to cross one off!

Made beds, put on lipstick, perfume and earrings every morning.

Did my PT exercises with a bit of yoga, too.

Kept up with FB friends who offered information, love and/or frivolity.  Thank you ALL!!

Worried, fussed and got calmed down by Jim.

(Remember that list up there?  If I didn't accomplish enough, I just crossed off the lapsed day, wrote in the next day and added more things to do.  Kind of still doing that.)

As always, hope you are all well.








No comments:

Post a Comment