Saturday, February 6, 2016

Nature Photography Challenge








Last week, I was challenged by Mark Panza to post a nature photograph each day for seven days and nominate someone new each day to do the same.  The photographs above are the ones I posted.  I found it a hard decision to choose which ones to post since I have hundreds of them; nature being one of my favorite topics.  So, just for fun, I created a flickr album containing all of the photographs I contemplated using.  All of the photographs were taken in Potter County, PA at our camp.  I hope you enjoy them!  The link is 

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/foxchapelimagesllc/albums/72157664295821205  

Please contact me with any cool photography ideas or outings .....

1 comment:

  1. Really wonderful photography work done by photographer. I enjoyed watching all these pictures. Well Can I hire the same photographer for photography work at my sister wedding at lovely venues of LA? Please share!!

    ReplyDelete