Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pittsburgh Graffiti


You Know Who You Are!


ANOK


The Kid

Pittsburgh graffiti is an ever changing source of photographs and series for me.  Yinz is obviously a spray painted image from a cut-out.  ANOK is a personal expression and I hope I read the letters correctly.  I have photographed The Kid for several years as it appears in many neighborhoods.  Most now are looking pretty old, so I have to wonder if new ones are being done.  Other neighborhoods where The Kid has appeared are Bloomfield and the Strip District.  As I create a better collection of the graffiti series, I will try to define neighborhoods and similarities.  More in the flickr photostream. 

1 comment:

  1. "The kid" is called "kids", thats what he wrote, all over the u.s... unfortunately he died some years back.

    ReplyDelete