Saturday, December 28, 2013

Looking Through Some Oldies!


Junk Yard Cars


Mannequin


Tines and Brush


Junk Yard Car

Sometime in the 90's during a trip to Delaware, Ohio, Jim's mother introduced me to a fabulous local junk yard.  I think I took three rolls of black and white film that first trip!  It was the new era of C-41 and I had the pictures put on a small disc as well as getting negatives for the darkroom.  Two years ago, I started a project of going through all of my negatives and discs to "organize" them better.  Yeah, right, Ruthanne!  Anyway, I put the discs in the only computer in the house that still has a slot for that size and saved them on a flash drive to be added to my collection.  I found these the other day as I was looking through that collection and love the tone the C-41 processing gave to them.  Not sure where the other ones landed, but they will show up somewhere : )


1 comment:

  1. I love the junkyard car. I have a wierd affinity for the contrast of wild landscape interupted by something old and manufactured. Still think about the desk chair surrounded by weeds! Love that image.

    ReplyDelete