Sunday, November 29, 2009

Image of the Week

Weeds with a Dusting

As I write this, the temperature outside in Pittsburgh is 60 degrees with a full moon highlighting the tree silhouettes. This afternoon, we and our neighbors were busy hanging outside decorations for the coming holiday and enjoying the spring-like temperatures. The picture above, however, was taken 5 years ago during the first week of December, reminding us that winter weather is coming. This week's average temperature is supposed to be 45 degrees, a big dip!
If you haven't made your holiday card selection yet, I would be glad to photograph your home decorated for the holidays, your family or your pet for your holiday greeting card. My shoot fee is $50. Note cards come in various styles and prices. Please check out the flickr photostream for some holiday card examples.
I also offer a wide range of photographic gifts including prints, note cards, note pads, clocks and 2010 calendars. My contact information is:
Phone (412)963-1864
E-mail fcimagesllc@gmail.com

I wish you all a peaceful and joyous holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment