Thursday, July 23, 2009

Something New and Different

I have moved into the next phase of social media. I know, I know; I kicked and fussed about moving from film in the darkroom to digital at the computer, but here we are and here it is - my first real blog posting! Many thanks to John Craig and his inspiring, two-part Purposeful Blogging Workshop held at Silver Eye Center for Photography. (John's blog http://craig-photography.blogspot.com/)

Please bookmark my blog address or become a follower and check back regularly. Blogging for me will be a process, but I will be likely to include journal entries and information about current exhibits, future photography endeavors and life topics which interest me and, I hope, will interest you. I will have a section with links to flickr.com where I will post recent photos and links to other blogs and destinations. As always, I welcome comments, questions and debate.


1 comment: