Friday, January 1, 2021

New Year's Greeting





New Year's Day, 2021

Although 2020 is now behind us with its political scene and pandemic, I have a bit of a review of the 2020 Holiday Season. During the days leading up to Christmas, I finished the last phase of my breast cancer treatment which began in mid July. Having spent the majority of the year in quarantine due to the pandemic, it was not a big change to be really careful during my treatments. 

I could not be more grateful for the wonderful care I received from each caregiver I encountered!

Christmas decorating was minimal at our house this year.  I worked to make festive areas in all the rooms that we spend time in.  Since physical visiting was out for all of us, what mattered was communicating by phone, Email and USPS to our boys and other loved ones over the season.  On the home front, Jim did his wonderful cooking and I kept the home fires burning.

A Happy and Healthy New Year to all.



4 comments: