Monday, June 16, 2014

Pittsburgh Pride makes Pittsburgher proud!!


My Thoughts Exactly


Umbrella with Tu-Tu


Shakin' It


Cop Masquerade

The Pittsburgh Pride parade was a real celebration!  It lasted for an hour with colorful displays of happiness and courage throughout.  My photographs were awful.  I was standing in the shade near the Macy's clock with the sunny side of the street as my background.  (That is why three of the above four have a glow filter on them.)  But, I was standing beside the most mesmerizing group, two mothers and their 5-week old baby who was the main attraction for many of the parade participants.   The mothers and baby were festooned in rainbow colors and received the hoops and hollers from one and all as they marched by.  The penguin was delighted to hold the infant as photographs were snapped.


Another group behind me had a cheerleader who called out to every group as they passed.  The spectators near by, including myself, joined in his shouts and clapping to the the parade participants delight!

Be brave, be happy and be proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment